Since 1989 we have been producing Springs and spring elements for you. We produce springs from patent and acid resistant wires with wire diameters from 0.30 mm to 20.00 mm. We distinguish ourselves by our individual approach, offering technical support, in-house testing and design consultancy. Many years of experience, research laboratory, ISO 9001 quality certificate, awards and distinctions in terms of quality and dynamics of development, guarantee professional and fast service and the highest quality of our products.
Examples of ends:
- closed ends and ground
- closed ends and square
- open ends and ground
- open ends and square
Springs for agriculture
We produce most types of springs and spring elements used in farming machines. We are able to manufacture the following elements::
- torsion springs for agriculture
- scraper torsion springs
- reel tine springs
- special springs
- springs for raking machines, tedders, harvesters, combine harvesters (CLAAS, NEW HOLLAND, JOHN DEERE, CASE, ZELGER, FORTSCHRITT).
Among our clients are leading domestic and foreign agricultural machinery producers as well as agricultural wholesalers.
Torsion springs of different types
- patented spring wire Ø 0,3 ÷ 20,0 wg EN 10270-1 PN-71/M-80057 lub DIN 17223
- spring wires for valve springs Ø 0,5 ÷ 12,0 EN 10270-2 FD SiCr, OTEVA 60, OTEVA 70
- stainless acid-resistant spring wire Ø 0,3 ÷ 12,0 wg W.nr. 1.4310 (Sandvik 12R10, Haldex Garba 188)
electroplated: zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, oxidizing
painting: pulverulent plating, traditional
special: Geomet , Dacromet, Magni,
ISO 9001, ISO / TS 16949 quality management system introduced in the company, specialized quality control department, our own research and development laboratory, modern and constantly improved machine park guarantee the highest quality of our products.
We produce springs according to customer specifications or in accordance with current standards, with advanced procedures and technological processes. On request we attach a quality certificate confirming product conformity with specifications and standards.